Anatomiesaal-Fotos von Jérémie Decalf


Jérémie Decalf, Wissenschaftler am Instituto de Medicina Molecular in Lisabon mit einem Faible für Illustration and Fotografie, hat ein sehr schönes Foto-Set mit Bildern, die er die letzten eineinhalb Jahre von einem Anatomiesaal geschossen hat.
"The institute is located inside the hospital Santa Maria which has a MD training program. In the context of my daily work, I have the occasion to go through the corridor where the anatomy classes of 1st year students are taking place. I have been fascinated by the representation and models they use for these classes. They are quite detailed and interesting, but as the same time they have some kind of old-fashion charm and a real aesthetic that I wanted to capture. So for the last 18 months, while going where I keep my laboratory mice (which happens to be in the same corridor), I took my camera and made some shots on the way. Not moving anything, letting chance placing the organs, the chairs and tables."
(via Street Anatomy)
blog comments powered by Disqus